|David Garcia-Callejas works on multiplex networks and species coexistence.|
|Alfonso Allen-Perkins is working on predicting biodiversity and ecosystem services.|
|Carlos Zaragoza is interested in how different drivers of global change interact to affect wild bees. Co-supervised with Montse Vilà.|
|Maria Hurtado de Mendoza is working on multitrophic community ecology. Co-supervised with Oscar Godoy.|
|Blanca Arroyo-Correa, co-advised with Pedro Jordano, is working on how complex networks of plant-animal interactions are configured across multiple levels of organization, from populations to communities.|
|José Barragán is working with me and Romina Rader in plant mating systems.|
|Curro Molina is our man on the field and he takes care of the lab.|
- Miguel Ángel Collado did his PhD Thesis on bee cognitive ecology.
- Jamie Stavert did his PhD Thesis on Biodiversity Ecosystem Services relationships.
- Cristina Botias worked on pathogens infections on wild bees.
- Ainhoa Magrach worked with us on plant-pollinator networks, and how those change with landscape changes.
- Jorge Zamorano, Chile
- Lucas Garibaldi. Argentina
- Francesco Lami. Italy
- John Banks. US
- Liam Kendall. Australia
- Stijn Van Gils. Nederlands (Super-B Short term mission)
- Florence Hecq. Irland (Super-B Short term mission)
- Rachael Winfree. US
- Romina Rader. Australia
- Mark Genung. US
- Ferran Sayol, Spain
- Simone Fontana, Switzerland
- Oscar Godoy: We try to merge theory and empirical data on how species coexist.
- Rachael Winfree: I spend two years as postdoc with Rachael exploring how different global change drivers affect pollinator communities and we keep collaborating on these topics.
- Daniel Sol: Our project SURVIVE_HIREC tries to understand the role of behavior flexibility and life-history traits in species responses to global change.
- Lucas Garibaldi: We collaborate on a global database of insect crop pollination.
- Romina Rader: We are both interested in reconciling pollinator conservation and ecosystem services delivery.
- Riccardo Bommarco: After my postdoc with Riccardo, we keep exploring trade-offs between different ecosystem services.
- Montse Vilà: My Ph.D. Thesis with Montse dealt with plant-pollinator networks invaded by invasive plants.