- Why plant-pollinator networks? See the infographic.
- Video explaining what’s happening to the bees.
- TED-Education lesson.
- This is my standard bee presentation, with some background on bee life histories and how global change is affecting them.
- A comic about my research (english / spanish).
- Keynote-video introducing what’s pollination. This video was continuously screened during the National Pollination Week at the Mercers County Soil Conservation District. Watch it on Youtube, Prezi, or email me if you want the full quality video for re-use.
- Tomato pollination: Outreach poster on a small project I worked explaining how tomato pollination works in NJ. PDF
- Here I post some artwork related to my research. Feel free to use it under CC licence.
If you are an NGO, association, foundation, research network, etc… related to #science and need an identifiable, brand new web I am collaborating with @iwithorg to give #FreeTechForScience: iwith.org/en/ayudas/
Our research in the news (not updated):
- News on our Quercus article (Spanish): Voz Galicia, 20min
- Radio Interview (La SER, Spanish)
- Press about PNAS non-nee paper: Nature, ABC, La Vanguardia (Spanish)
- Quoted talking about bees and climate change: Science, USAtoday
- Kleijn Nat. Comm 2015 coverage: Washington post, qz
- Bartomeus PNAS 2013 coverage: New York Times, ScienceDaily, Podcast
- Garibaldi Science 2013 on The Guardian
- Sol Science 2012 paper on The Guardian
- Radio interview (Urban Bees) in RNE (spanish)
- Bartomeus GEB 2010 article explained in UAB divulga
- Current Biology commentary on our PNAS 2011 paper
- Our 2011 PNAS paper in USA Today, Science Daily & Entomoblog (spanish)
- Winfree lab research featured in Nature news
- Databasing bees at Cornell
- UAB Divulga: Invasive plants Networks, & Mating systems (spanish)
- Bartomeus Oecologia 2008 paper in ADN, SINC (spanish) & ScienceDaily (english)
- Video about Invasive plants TV3 (spanish)